- SRL Weight: Direct connection to most harnesses with the weight of only 6 lbs. - 9' length; Lighter and ergonomically designed with a 310 lb. weight capacity
- 100% Tie-Off: Dual SRL with snap hooks allow users to be tied off in a variety of configurations, with a range that has been developed to be durable and efficient at height construction or maintenance application
- No Shock Pack: Peakworks SRLs do not use external shock packs, reducing fall distance calculations & keeping your workers safer; Cable retracts to eliminate slack in the lifeline & offers workers mobility from the anchor point
- Leading Edge: Limits lifeline twisting for smooth operation; Tension kept on the lifeline reduces dragging, snapping & trip falls; Allows users to maintain a normal work pace without being interrupted by lock-ups
- Certified: ANSI Z359.14-2014 certified, meets Class A & CSA Z259.2.2 standards; Users can work from both vertical and horizontal anchor points, protecting them from sharp and abrasive surfaces at edges with a fall distance of fewer than 2 ft
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.