- Material: With an inertial braking mechanism that locks into place, self-retracting lifelines and lanyards are fall protection devices that immediately stop a fall; Made from a lightweight aluminum housing for maximum operator comfort and efficiency
- Webbing: The cable retracts up into the housing to eliminate slack in the lifeline & prevents users from falling more than a few inches; This 6ft self-retracting lifeline is manufactured using 0.1" thick, 1" wide Dyneema Core, providing maximum protection
- Leading Edge: LE SRL's are designed to protect the worker when operating near an edge & where a fall hazard exists
- Safety Applications: Ergonomically designed for ease of use and ideal for direct connection to most harnesses, the SRL features a centrifugal braking system, steel carabiner, steel snap hook, a visual load indicator, and a 300 lb. combined weight capacity
- Certified: Leading-edge certified for use during vertical or horizontal applications, this product meets ANSI Z359.14-2012* and CSA Z259.2.1 standards & are used for many industrial & recreational functions, like rock climbing, emergency rescue
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.