This Sellstrom clear, anti-fog replacement window for our D4 safety face shields is an important part of the protective system that gives you the flexibility to handle various types of grinding, brazing, and cutting operations. The window curves naturally to fit facial contours ensuring reliable protection from splashes, particles and flying debris. It meets ANSI Z87.1 and CSA Z94.3 safety standards when its assembled on the face shield (sold separately). The rugged polycarbonate window is resistant to impact and chemical splashes, while offering wide panoramic vision. The molded window provides the best possible clarity with absolutely no distortion. Founded in 1923, Sellstrom Manufacturing Co., is one of the oldest American brands of safety products. From safety goggles to face shields and more, our long history in pioneering industry-leading personal protective products means our equipment is designed with your safety and productivity in mind. Today, we are synonymous with the best in head, eye, face, hearing, knee and welding protective products that deliver safety, productivity, comfort and peace of mind.
- Meets ANSI/CSA Standards: Meets ANSI Z87.1+ and CSA Z94.3 standards when assembled with the Sellstrom DP4 series face shields
- Premium Protection: The clear, anti-fog coated, polycarbonate window curves naturally to fit facial contours
- Dimensions: This D4 Face Shield Replacement Window measures 12.125" width by 9" height by 0.060" thick.
- Shade Options: This replacement window has a clear tint; Also comes available in Shade 3 IR and Shade 5 IR options
- Safety: According to the CDC, there are 2,000 eye injuries a day at U.S. workplaces. Protect yourself and use relevant work applications
Package Size: Case
Case Quantity: 120 Pcs / Case
Min. Order Qty. 1 Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.