- ANSI/ISEA Z87.1 STANDARDS: This Face Shield is certified to prevent work injuries from impact, non-ionizing radiation, and chemical exposure from machinery, welding, cutting, grinding, and other types of work that present potential hazards to the face.
- FULL PROTECTION: Serves as a safety shield for men and women to guard and protect their face and eyes. It’s versatile for a variety of uses in industrial and home settings, and is lightweight and comfortable.
- FACE SHIELD FEATURES: Has a molded polycarbonate, anti-flog window (9" x 12.125" x 0.06"), a flip up and down IR and UV visor (0.375" x 9/25" x 0.70"), and premium ratcheting headgear suspension.
- NO ASSEMBLY NEEDED: The DP4 Dual-Purpose Shade 5 Face Shield arrives fully assembled. Just remove the protective film from both sides of face shield before using, and it’s ready to be worn when needed.
- SAFETY APPLICATIONS: According to the CDC, there are 2,000 eye injuries a day at U.S. workplaces. Protect yourself and use for construction, manufacturing, oil & gas, metal work, and more.
Package Size: Case
Case Quantity: 4 Pcs / Case
Min. Order Qty. 1 Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.