Makita® Nylon End Brushes are designed to work with driver-drills for tight and narrow surface preparation on multiple materials, including metal and wood. This brush is designed for coarse finishes. Durable nylon construction makes for long life because nylon maintains its shape, does not rust, does not spark, and does not shed metal bristles. The brush is engineered for use at up to 4,500 RPM.
- Ideal use is for surface preparation on metal and wood utilizing a drill
- For a coarse finish on metal or wood
- Nylon brushes maintain shape, don't rust, don't spark and don't shed metal bristles
- End brush design for preparation of tight and narrow surfaces
- Max RPM 4500
- For use in a Driver-Drill
Product Type (NB, WB) : Nylon End Brush
Diameter : 1-1/4"
Grit : 80
Applications (Material) : Metal, Wood, Plastic
Shank Type : 1/4" Straight
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 4,500
Bristle Material : Nylon
Bristle Diameter : .055"
Face Width : 1-1/4"
Bristle Length : 1"
Application (nylon brushes) : Tight and Narrow Surfaces, Coarse Finish
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .11 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-545549
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.