Makita has a deep line-up of concrete solutions, including premium carbide bits for concrete drilling. Makita SDS-MAX 2-Cutter Bits feature premium carbide tips for efficient drilling and longer service life, with a special flute design that is engineered for faster dust removal than standard bits. Makita SDS-MAX 2-Cutter Bits are ideal for a range of general purpose concrete drilling applications.
- Self-centering carbide tip
- Centering tip features a more aggressive design for faster hole starting
- Central guiding action engineered for more accurate holes
- Aggressive head geometry in primary cutter engineered for use in concrete
- Engineered for reduced vibration
- 16" usable length
- For use with Rotary Hammers that accept SDS-MAX shank bits
Product Type (RHB, DS) : Carbide Drill Bits 2-Cutter
Shank Type : SDS-MAX
Application (DB, RHB) : Concrete
Diameter : 1/2"
Usable Length : 16"
Overall Length : 21"
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : 1.072 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-527279
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.