Makita has a deep line-up of concrete solutions, including premium carbide bits for concrete drilling. Makita SDS-MAX 6-Cutter Bits feature premium carbide tips for efficient drilling and longer service life. The 6-cutter design is engineered for drilling in rounder holes and reduced vibration. A central guiding action provides more accurate holes. Makita® SDS-MAX 6-Cutter Bits are ideal for a range of general purpose drilling applications in reinforced concrete. The B-66282 is for use with Rotary Hammers that accept SDS-MAX shank bits.
- 6-cutter bit tip is engineered for drilling in reinforced concrete
- Centering tip features a more aggressive design for faster hole starting
- Central guiding action engineered for more accurate holes
- Aggressive head geometry in primary cutter engineered for use in concrete
- Engineered for reduced vibration
- 16" usable length
- For use with Rotary Hammers that accept SDS-MAX shank bits
Shipping Weight : 5.36 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-539081
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.