Makita Miter Saw Blade is designed to make precision cuts in a variety of wood material. The blade is expertly tensioned for precision and true cutting.
Manufactured from high quality steel for added durability throughout the life of the blade.
- Up to 100% faster cutting compared to standard blades
- Up to 30% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- 45 Tooth/5/8" arbor; carbide tipped for premium, crosscutting in construction lumber and plastics
- Thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Special ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face w/ Raker) carbide tips provide smoother and faster cuts
- Specially engineered teeth assist to reduce the load put on the tool while cutting
- High grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability
Blade Diameter : 10"
Blade Type(s) : Miter Saw - Max Efficiency
Cut Type : Miter, Cross
Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
Application (saw blades) : Wood, General Purpose, Construction Lumber
Tooth Count : 45
Arbor Size : 5/8"
Diamond Arbor Knockout : No
Tooth Grind : ATAFR
Hook Angle : 10°
Plate Thickness : .065"
Kerf : .085"
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 5,870
Tool Compatibility : Miter Saw
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : 1.75 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-535649
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.