Makita® Miter Saw Blades are engineered for precision and performance, cut after cut. The 60T blade has an alternate top and alternate face tooth design for precision cutting. Ultra-thin kerf delivers precision cutting with less material loss and minimal drag on the motor. All Makita® Miter Saw Blades are manufactured from fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel. Makita® Blades are the ideal accessory for your miter saw.
- ATAF (Alternate Top and Alternate Face) tooth design for ultra precision cutting
- Thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- Carbide tooth design for quality cuts and longer life
- Micro-grain carbide teeth are honed with up to 600 grit for a mirror finish
Blade Diameter : 10"
Blade Type(s) : Miter Saw - Micro-Polished
Cut Type : Miter, Cross
Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
Application (saw blades) : Wood, Framing, General Purpose
Tooth Count : 60
Arbor Size : 5/8"
Diamond Arbor Knockout : No
Tooth Grind : ATAF
Hook Angle : 15°
Plate Thickness : .071"
Kerf : .1"
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 5,870
Tool Compatibility : Miter Saw
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : 2.01 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-539197
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.