The Makita A-93550 10 in. x 5/8 in. 70 tooth miter saw blade features a micro-polish finish for clean cuts. Each blade is hardened and expertly hand-tensioned for true cuts. The Japanese ultra-thin kerf design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor.
- Japanese ultra-thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- ATAF (Alternate Top and Alternating Face) tooth design for ultra-precision cutting
- Micro-grain carbide teeth are honed with up to 600 grit for a mirror finish
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- For fine crosscutting in hardwood, softwood and plywood
Blade Diameter : 10"
Blade Type(s) : Miter Saw - Micro-Polished
Cut Type : Miter, Cross
Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
Application (saw blades) : Wood, Hardwood, Plywood
Tooth Count : 70
Arbor Size : 5/8"
Diamond Arbor Knockout : No
Tooth Grind : ATAF
Hook Angle : 5°
Plate Thickness : .071"
Kerf : .091"
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 5,870
Tool Compatibility : Miter Saw
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : 1.687 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-182959
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.