Makita Diamond Blades are designed to be used with power cut saws for making cuts in a variety of masonry materials. The high-quality steel core is expertly tensioned for true cuts and added durability. Each blade features the highest quality diamonds and the segments are laser welded for added durability and improved cutting efficiency.
- Ideal for cutting cured concrete, block, brick, and asphalt
- Laser welded to ensure the strongest joint possible
- Expertly balanced premium steel core for reduced vibration and noise
- 50% taller segment slots for longer life and help deliver a faster, cooler cut in multiple applications
- Optimum bond matrix provides a faster, longer lasting, and smoother cutting
- Faster cutting than turbo blades
- Strict quality control measures ensure superior performance
- Dry or wet cutting for added versatility
- Made with high quality diamonds
- For use with 10" saws
- Max RPM 6,100
Blade Diameter : 10"
Application (diamond blades) : Concrete, Asphalt, Block, Brick
Rim Type : Segmented
Tool Compatibility : Power Cutter, Cut-off Saw
Shipping Weight : 1.6 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-548984
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.