The Makita® 10" Saw Chain is ideal for professional, commercial, or occasional users. This low vibration saw chain is designed for improved comfort when cutting. Twin cutting corners provide improved cutting performance and durability. Oil holes help carry oil around the full length of the guide bar for improved lubrication. It is ideal for use with the Makita 10" Pole Saw Couple Shaft Attachment (EY4010MP, sold separately) and 25.4cc MM4 4-Stroke Engine Telescoping Pole Pruner (EY2650H25H, sold separately).
- Low profile chain for increased cutting efficiency
- Low kickback saw chain in accordance with ANSI B175.1 standard
- Twin cutting corners for improved cutting performance and durability
- Top-plate filing indicators makes sharpening easier
- Oil holes help carry oil around full length of guide bar for improved lubrication
- Low vibration saw chain ideal for improved comfort when cutting
- For use with Makita models EY401MP and EY2650H25H
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.