Makita miter saw blades are engineered for precision and performance, cut after cut. The Alternate Top and Alternate Face (ATAF) tooth pattern and the Japanese ultra-thin kerf delivers precision cutting with less material loss and minimal drag on the motor.
All Makita miter saw blades are manufactured from fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel. The ultra-coating is engineered to resist pitch build-up for improved cutting performance. Makita blades are the ideal accessory for your miter saw.
Full Product Description
- ATAF (Alternate Top and Alternate Face) tooth design for ultra-precision cutting
- Japanese ultra-thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- Micro-grain carbide teeth are honed with up to 600 grit for a mirror finish
- Ultra-coated blade provides reduced pitch build-up
- Ultra-coated blades feature resin bond filled laser cut slots for quiet and smooth cutting
Blade Diameter : 12"
Blade Type(s) : Miter Saw - Premium Ultra-Coated
Cut Type : Miter, Cross
Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
Application (saw blades) : Wood, Construction Lumber, Plastics
Tooth Count : 60
Arbor Size : 1"
Diamond Arbor Knockout : No
Tooth Grind : ATAF
Hook Angle : 5°
Plate Thickness : .071"
Kerf : .091"
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 5,000
Tool Compatibility : Miter Saw
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : 5.58 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-313827
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.