The Makita 2012NB 12 in. Portable Planer delivers portability and productivity with a compact design, quieter operation, and faster, easier blade changes.
It features Makita's exclusive Interna-Lok automated head clamp to eliminate snipe for improved planing performance. The 15 Amp motor delivers a no-load speed of 8,500 RPM and lower noise (only 83dB).
The Makita 12 in. planer is engineered for finish woodworking and is ideal for cabinets, closets, staircase, furniture, and more.
Full Product Description
- Compact with less weight for easy transporting to the jobsite
- Engineered for faster, easier blade changes
- Low noise (83dB) for operator comfort
- 4-post design and diagonal cross supports for stability
- Large table extensions to support the workpiece
- Fully adjustable depth stop for repeat cuts
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor for improved performance
- L.E.D. light indicates that the planer is plugged into the power source
- Large and easy-to-operate on/off paddle switch
- Double edge planer blades
- Easily adjustable cutting depth for precision planing
- Detachable tool box for storage of the standard equipment
- Optional dust hood enables dust collection system to be connected to planer
Cutting Capacity (width) : 12"
Cutting Capacity (depth) : 1/8"
Cutting Capacity (thickness) : 6-3/32"
No. of Knives : 2
Table Size (WxL) : 12" x 30-3/8"
No Load Speed : 8,500 RPM
AMPS : 15
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 30-3/8" x 19-1/64" x 15-25/32"
Net Weight : 61.9 lbs.
Adjustable table : No
Electric Brake : No
Max. no load speed : 8,500 RPM
Power Type : Corded
Stand included : No
Shipping Weight : 67.6 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-032858
Parts & Accessories
(1) 12" Planer Blade, 2/pk (793346-8)
(1) Magnetic Holder (762014-4)
(1) Blade Wrench (783208-8)
(1) Key (415715-0)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.