Turn your Makita lithium-ion battery (sold separately) into a charging port with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Power Source. Mount the ADP08 on to your compatible Makita lithium-ion battery and you get a USB charging port. The USB port delivers 2.1A output, and includes an On-Off switch that activates or deactivates power output. The built-in clip attaches to a belt or holster, with rubber covers for improved durability.
- Charges 1 USB compatible electronic device where AC power is not available
- USB port provides quick and easy charging
- On-Off switch activates or deactivates power output
- Slim design for easier storage
- Designed for job site durability
- Rubber cover protects USB port from dust and water
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
USB Power Port : 1
Battery : 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
Net Weight (without battery) : .07 lbs.
Net Weight (with battery) : .6 lbs.
System : 12V max CXT®
Shelf Pack Qty : 0
Shipping Weight : .25 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-853224
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.