The Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/4" Hex Screwdriver (Tool Only) delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient drilling, driving, and fastening. With Makita 12V max CXT slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The FD10Z weighs only 2.1 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery), and delivers 250 in. lbs. of Max Torque. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact screwdriver with less weight and for applications in tight spaces.
For longer run time, 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
Full Product Description
- Variable 2-speed design (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Makita-built motor delivers 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-7/8" long
- Weighs only 2.1 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Convenient 1/4" Hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Battery : 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
Power Type : Cordless
Hex Shank : 1/4"
No Load Speed (var. 2 spd) : 0 - 450 / 0 - 1,700 RPM
Max. no load speed : 1,700 RPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) : 250 in.lbs./28N•m
Capacity (steel) : 3/8"
Capacity (wood) : 13/16"
Overall Length : 5-7/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 2.1 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 2.06 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-872706
Parts & Accessories
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.