The Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless L.E.D. Flashlight (ML103) is a portable and ultra-compact light source. It is compatible with Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion slide-style 2.0Ah and 4.0Ah batteries (sold separately).
The efficient L.E.D. light delivers long run time, with up to 28 hours per charge using the 4.0Ah battery.
The ML103 is 3-7/16” long and weighs only 0.6 lbs. (with 12V max CXT® 2.0Ah battery, sold separately). The compact size makes it ideal for convenient illumination in tight spaces.
For longer run time, all 12V max CXT® cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately). 12V max CXT® lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Up to 28 hours of illumination using a 12V max CXT® 4.0Ah Lithium-Ion battery (battery not included)
- Compact and ergonomic design at 3" long
- Weighs only 0.6 lbs. with battery BL1021B (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact size for convenient illumination in tight spaces
- Ideal addition to any tool box
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- *compared using BL1041B
Run Time (max. in hours) : 28
Battery : 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
Lumens : 100
Bulb : 1 LED
Overall Length : 3"
Net Weight (with battery) : .6 lbs.
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : .22 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-818636
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.