Turn your battery into a charging port with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Power Source. Mount the ADP06 on to a compatible Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion battery and you get a USB charging port that delivers 2.1A output. Power output can be activated or deactivated with the on-off switch. For added convenience the built-in clip attaches to a belt or holster, with rubber covers for improved durability. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Charges 1 USB compatible electronic device where AC power is not available
- USB port provides quick and easy charging
- On-Off switch activates or deactivates power output
- Built-in belt clip attaches to belt or holster
- Designed for job site durability
- Rubber cover protects USB port from dust and water
- Compatible with Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Compatibility : 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
Connection : USB Port
Number of Connections : 1
Net Weight (without battery) : .07 lbs.
Net Weight (with battery) : .6 lbs.
Shelf Pack Qty : 0
System : 12V max CXT®
Shipping Weight : .27 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-825108
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.