The Makita 12V max Lithium-Ion Cordless L.E.D. Flashlight (ML102, tool only) provides convenient illumination in a compact size. The versatile ML102 can be used as a lantern or a flashlight by turning the selector knob to change the internal L.E.D. direction.
It features a conical reflector that provides 360 degree illumination, and the high-luminance single L.E.D. provides up to 100 lumens. Durability features include an enhanced dust and drip-proof design that allows for outdoor use.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 12V max Lithium-Ion cordless line-up, which includes driver-drills as well as an impact driver, impact wrench, circular saw, recipro saw, jig saw, vacuum, and flashlights.
Consistent with the rest of Makita’s groundbreaking Lithium-Ion battery technology, the 12V max Lithium-Ion battery delivers more power in a compact size for maximum efficiency.
- Can be used as a Lantern or Flashlight by turning the selector knob to change the internal L.E.D. direction
- Conical reflector provides 360° illumination
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof design allows for use in outdoor applications
- High-luminance single L.E.D. provides up to 100 lumens
- Compact design at only 7-1/8" long and weighs only 0.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included)
- Hanging hooks on top and bottom for added convenience
- Ultra-compact L.E.D. lantern/flashlight runs up to 8 hours per charge with BL1014 12V battery (battery not included)
- Battery and charger sold separately
- 3-year warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Bulb : 1 LED
Brightness (Lux) : 800 Lux
Run Time (max. in hours) : 9
Battery : 12V max Lithium-Ion
Battery Charge Time (minutes) : 60
Overall Length : 4-3/4"
Net Weight : .55 lbs.
Shipping Weight : .75 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-673990
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.