Makita Diamond Blades are designed to be used with power cut saws for making cuts in a variety of masonry materials. The high-quality steel core is expertly tensioned for true cuts and added durability. Each blade features the highest quality diamonds and the segments are laser welded for added durability and improved cutting efficiency.
- Ideal for cutting concrete, asphalt, block and brick
- Laser welded to ensure the strongest joint possible
- Expertly balanced premium steel core for reduced vibration and noise
- 50% taller segment slots for longer life and help deliver a faster, cooler cut in multiple applications
- Up to 3x long life than competitive blades
- Specially designed to handle the extreme power of gas power cutters in the most demanding of applications
- Optimum bond matrix provides a faster, longer lasting, and smoother cutting
- Up to 15% faster cutting than turbo blades
- Strict quality control measures ensure superior performance
- Dry or wet cutting for added versatility
- Made with high quality diamonds
- For use with 14" gas powered saws
- Max RPM 5,400
Blade Diameter : 14"
Application (diamond blades) : Concrete, Asphalt, Block, Brick
Rim Type : Segmented
Tool Compatibility : Power Cutter, Cut-off Saw
Arbor (diamond blades) : 1", 20mm
Shipping Weight : 4.5 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-549004
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.