Makita Diamond Blades are designed to be used with power cut saws for making concrete in a variety of masonry materials. The high quality steel core is expertly tensioned for true cuts and added durability. Each blade features the highest quality diamonds and the segments are laser welded for added durability and improved cutting efficiency.
- Laser welded to ensure the strongest joint possible
- Optimum bond matrix provides a faster, longer, smoother diamond blade
- Superior quality steel core
- Highest quality diamonds
- Expertly tensioned for true cuts
- Slots create significant cooling
- Ideal for making cuts in cured concrete, block, and brick
- For use with power cut saws
Blade Diameter : 14"
Arbor (diamond blades) : 1", 20mm
Application (diamond blades) : Concrete, Block, Brick
Rim Type : Segmented
Tool Compatibility : Power Cutter, Cut-off Saw
Shipping Weight : 4 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-313643
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.