Makita Diamond Blades are designed to be used with power cut saws for making cuts in a variety of masonry materials. The high-quality steel core is expertly tensioned for true cuts and added durability. Each blade features the highest quality diamonds, and the segments are laser welded for added durability and improved cutting efficiency. The A-94627 is ideal for making cuts in hard materials including granite, ceramic, and fire brick.
- Hard material blade for use cutting granite, ceramic and fire brick
- Constant contact with material delivers a smoother finish than segmented blades
- Laser welded to ensure the strongest joint possible
- Superior quality steel core
- Highest quality diamonds
- Optimum bond matrix provides a faster, longer, smoother diamond blade
- For use with power cutters
Blade Diameter : 14"
Arbor (diamond blades) : 1", 20mm
Application (diamond blades) : Granite, Ceramic, Fire Brick
Rim Type : Turbo
Tool Compatibility : Power Cutter, Cut-off Saw
Shipping Weight : 3.97 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-313537
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.