The Makita® 18" Guide Bar is a commercial guide bar. It has a laminated body and is designed for use with low profile chains for increased cutting efficiency. The slim contour provides less weight and increased maneuverability. This guide bar is built for tough jobs with chromoly steel for body strength and tough rails to reduce wear and chipping. A barrier in the guide bar groove acts as an oil retaining feature for improved bar and chain lubrication. It is ideal for use with Makita® Gas Chain Saws (EA5000PR, EA5001PR, EA5600FR, and EA6100PR sold separately).
- Laminated body commercial guide bar
- Slim contour for less weight and increased maneuverability
- Chromoly steel improves body strength
- Tough rails reduce wear and chipping
- Barrier in guide bar groove acts as an oil retaining feature for improved bar and chain lubrication
- For use with Makita chain saw models EA5000PR, EA5001PR, EA5600FR and EA6100PR
Guide Bar Length : 18"
Pitch : .325"
Gauge : .050"
Drive Links : 72
Bar Mount : K095
Bar Style : SNL
Shipping Weight : 1.89 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-552929
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.