The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless ½” Driver-Drill (model XFD07Z, tool only, battery sold separately) breaks new ground with a full 1,090 in.lbs. of torque for the most demanding drilling and driving applications. It's powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The XPH07Z is positioned at the top of Makita’s deep line-up of driver-drills, and is a workhorse tool engineered with durability features for operation in harsh job site conditions.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Full Product Description
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,090 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- All metal variable 2-speed transmission (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- All metal gears and gear housing for maximum job site durability
- All metal 1/2" self ratcheting chuck for improved bit gripping strength and durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 8-1/8" long
- Weighs only 5.8 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls(TM) to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty
- ** compared to LXFD03
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Capacity (steel) : 1/2"
Capacity (wood) : 3"
No Load Speed (var. 2 spd) : 0 - 550 / 0 - 2,100 RPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) : 1,090 in.lbs./125N•m
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 8-1/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 5.8 lbs.
Handle : Pistol
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 6.3 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-670951
Parts & Accessories
(1) Side Handle (126413-8)
(1) Belt Clip (346317-0)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.