Makita has delivered a cordless cutting solution for rebar and steel rod with the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Steel Rod Flush Cutter (model XCS06ZK, tool only).
The XCS06ZK will cut up to #8 Rebar or 1” threaded rod up to 1/8” flush to the surface. It's powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. For increased durability, the XCS06ZK is equipped with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions.
It is an ideal solution for work away from a power source or in remote locations. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Full Product Description
- Effortless cutting of up to #8 rebar or 1" threaded rod; cuts up to an 1/8" flush to the surface
- Carbide-tipped blade delivers clean burr-free cutting with minimal spark emission
- Powerful BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 2,200 RPM for faster burr-free cutting
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Automatic Speed Change™ technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- Chip collecting bag captures metal cut-offs (optional accessory)
- Stopper holds the rebar at 90° to the cutting blade for faster and more precise cuts
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Three position adjustable side handle for operator comfort and convenience
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Wire mesh intake covers are engineered to prevent debris from entering motor
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Blade Diameter : 4-5/16"
Cutting Capacity (thickness) : 1"
No Load Speed : 2,200 RPM
Lock On Switch : Yes
Lock-Off Switch : No
Switch Type : Slide
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 18-17/32"
Net Weight (with battery) : 8.8 lbs.
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 20.07 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-873536
Parts & Accessories
- (1) 4-5/16" 24T Carbide-Tipped Blade (SC09003261)
- (1) Chip Collector (SC08106610)
- (1) Hex Wrench (M5) (SC08200100)
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Tool Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.