The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless ¼” Die Grinder (model XDG01T) delivers speed and portability in a compact size. It is engineered for a range of metalworking surface-prep applications including grinding, smoothing and cutting. The kit includes two fast-charging 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries and an efficient Rapid Optimum Charger.
The XDG01T features a Makita-built motor with 26,000 RPM for faster grinding. The compact design with barrel grip weighs only 4.4 lbs. (with battery), and the stepped-neck design makes it ideal for working in tight spaces. The slide switch has a lock-on for operator convenience, with vent slots designed to direct exhaust air away from the user. The XDG01 also features a solid aluminum housing for added durability.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside
Full Product Description
- Compact barrel grip design and weighs only 4.4 lbs. for easy handling
- Slide switch with lock-on for operator convenience
- Vent slots designed to direct exhaust air away from the user
- L.E.D. light flashes red when it is time to recharge the battery
- Built-in L.E.D. protection circuit with over-torque control protects the motor
- Solid aluminum housing for added durability
- Round-shaped collet nut reduces the possibility of damage
- Stepped neck for working in tights spaces
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge*
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- *compared to BL1830
Max. Wheel Diameter : 1-1/2"
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Collet : 1/4"
No Load Speed : 25,000 RPM
Lock-On Switch : Yes
Lock-Off Switch : No
Overall Length : 15-3/4"
Net Weight (with battery) : 4.4 lbs.
Variable speed dial : No
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 12.6 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-834162
Parts & Accessories
(1) 18V LXT® 1/4" Die Grinder (XDG01Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) 1/4" Collet (763625-8)
(2) Spanner Wrench (781039-9)
(1) Tool Bag (821016-X)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.