The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 10 oz. Caulk and Adhesive Gun (XGC01Z, tool only) is a versatile, powerful, and lightweight solution for any contractor dispensing large amounts of caulk and adhesives. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery.
Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
The XGC01Z delivers 1,100 lbs. of dispensing force for even the highest viscosity adhesives and sealants. The XGC01Z features a 5-speed dial with 0-66 Inches Per Minute (IPM), and a variable speed trigger that allows the user to optimize the flow rate according to the application. It has a compact design at 15-7/8” with less weight (only 5.1 lbs. with 18V LXT® battery, sold separately).
Convenience features include a 360° rotatable cartridge holder that fits 10 oz. and 300 ml cartridges, as well as a built-in L.E.D. light that illuminates the work area for improved visibility. The XGC01Z also features an overload indicator light that notifies the operator when the tool is nearly overloaded to minimize breakage of the sealant cartridge.
Full Product Description
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,100 lbs. of dispensing force to dispense the highest viscosity adhesives and sealants
- 5 speed dial optimizes flow rate from 0-66 IPM
- Variable speed trigger allows user to match speed to the application
- 360° rotatable cartridge holder fits 10 oz. and 300 ml cartridges
- Drip-reduction feature automatically relieves pressure on the material when trigger is released to prevent unintentional dispensing
- Overload indicator light notifies the operator when tool is nearly overloaded to minimize breakage of the sealant cartridge
- Compact and ergonomic design at 15-7/8” long
- Weighs only 5.1 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Capacity (caulk or sealants) : 10 oz.
Dispense Force : 1,100 lbs.
Inches Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 66 IPM
Speed Settings : 5
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 15-7/8"
Net Weight : 5.1 lbs.
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 5.95 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-658744
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.