Makita’s 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8” Angle Impact Wrench (XLT02Z, tool only) delivers cordless impact power into tough to reach spaces.
The versatile XLT02Z packs plenty of torque for a wide range of fastening and loosening tasks, yet it weighs just 3.9 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) with a slim design and over one foot of tool extension.
The 3/8” square drive will fit impact-rated socket sets, making the XLT02Z ideal for auto repair and product assembly. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery.
Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside. Makita-Built Motor Engineered for Versatile Power The XLT02Z features a Makita-built 4-pole motor that delivers 530 in. lbs. of Max Torque, 0-2,000 RPM’s, and 0-3,000 impacts per minute for a wide range of fastening tasks.
Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. Ergonomic Design in a Compact Size The XLT02Z weighs just 3.9 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) with over one foot of tool extension for extra reach into tough to reach spaces. In addition, the impact housing can be rotated into one of 8 radial positions for difficult hand/angle positions.
The XLT02Z is equipped with a soft grip handle and a large, conveniently located paddle switch for comfortable operation.
The phosphorescent bumper ring is designed for quick location in dark spaces, and a built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work surface for more efficient work.
The convenient belt clip mounts on either side of the tool. Versatile Design for a Range of Applications The XLT02Z brings cordless impact power into tough to reach spaces. The compact, angled design makes the XLT02Z perfect for automotive, assembly, garage door installation, steel framing, roofing, electrical, and any other job that requires a best-in-class engineered angle impact wrench.
Full Product Description
- Makita-built motor delivers 44 ft.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-2,000 RPM & 0-3,000 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact 2-1/4" angle head height for use in close quarters
- Long, ergonomic body design provides maximum reach
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Large conveniently located paddle switch for comfortable operation
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Square Drive : 3/8"
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 2,000 RPM
Impacts Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 3,000 IPM
Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 44 ft.lbs./60 N•m
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 15-1/4"
Net Weight (with battery) : 3.3 lbs.
Speed power selection : 1
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 2.2 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-664523
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.