The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless/Corded L.E.D. Floodlight (DML805) offers the convenience of cordless or corded operation, and provides bright and even lighting for large work spaces without the high heat of halogens. At full brightness it provides 750 lumens of light, and 450 lumens on low mode. The fast-charging 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (sold separately) delivers 10.5 hours of continuous illumination on a single charge. It also features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) for improved dust and water resistance. It is fully compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- 2-mode operation: delivers 750 lumens on High mode or 450 lumens on Low mode
- Up to 10 hours of continuous illumination with a 6.0Ah 18V LXT® battery on High mode (battery and charger not included)
- Up to 20 hours of continuous illumination with a 6.0Ah 18V LXT® battery on Low mode (battery and charger not included)
- L.E.D. lights effectively illuminate work area without the high heat of halogens
- Adjusting knobs enable the user to direct the flood light to desired angle
- Battery or corded operation; compatible with 18V LXT® batteries (battery not included)
- Back up power is provided by an 18V LXT® battery and keeps the flood light on if AC power is lost (charged battery must be installed)
- AC cord is easily stored and wrapped around mounting stand base
- Integrated handle can be used as a hanging hook for user convenience
- Light will flash to alert user when battery charge is low (battery not included)
- Compact design at only 8-3/8" long
- Weighs only 5.7 lbs. with battery (battery not included)
- Work light can be mounted on optional tripod light stand individually or with two flood lights (tripod light stand not included)
- Work light can be mounted on optional pipe clamp light stand (pipe clamp light stand not included)
- 3-year warranty on flood light
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Run Time (max. in hours) : 17
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Lumens : 750
Bulb : 20 LED
Overall Length : 8-3/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 6.1 lbs.
Power Type : Corded and Cordless Operation
Shipping Weight : 6.1 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-699303
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.