If you use Makita cordless tools, batteries are a major part of your tool budget. If you are concerned about battery theft, Sync Lock™ is for you. Makita Sync Lock™ is a theft-deterrent system that creates a strong incentive for your workers not to take batteries off the job site. Sync Lock™ disables operation and charging of Makita 18 LXT® batteries by programming a lock-out schedule which can be preset by day, time and calendar. After your initial investment in the hardware, there is no cost. Simply purchase the Sync Lock™ Battery Terminal and set up the software (included) on a computer or laptop – that's all you need to start using Sync Lock™. There is no added cost for Makita batteries compatible with Sync Lock™, as all Makita batteries with L.E.D. charge-level indicators are ready to use with Sync Lock™. Sync Lock™ works with Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah, 3.0Ah, 4.0Ah, 5.0Ah and 6.0Ah batteries equipped with L.E.D. charge-level indicators. The following battery model numbers are compatible: BL1802B, BL1830B, BL1840B, BL1850B, BL1860B.
- Disables operation and charging of Makita 18V LXT® Batteries by programming a lock-out schedule (preset day, time, and calendar)
- Software enabled system to limit distractions on job sites that may be caused by mobile devices
- Pass code protected to ensure only authorized users can manipulate the system
- Terminals can be installed with tamper proof screws for further security
- Compatible with Makita LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries BL1820B, BL1830B, BL1840B, BL1850B and BL1860B
- System requirements Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1
- Required program included on flash drive or downloadable at makitatools.com
- Only use genuine Makita batteries
System : 18V LXT®
Shelf Pack Qty : 0
UPC Code : 088381-520201
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.