The Makita® 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Brushless Cordless 1/2 Gallon HEPA Filter Backpack Dry Dust Extractor Kit, AWS™ Capable is a powerful and portable clean-up solution that eliminates extension cords that trail corded backpack vacuums. The XCV10PTX is ideal for cleaning crews.
It's also a powerful and portable dust extraction solution for contractors for construction applications when used as part of a dust extraction system with the included tool connecting adapters.
The XCV10PTX includes the 3 tool adapters for hose connection to most Makita® Dust Extraction Attachments (sold separately).The XCV10PTX is powered by two 18V lithium-ion batteries for 36V power and performance, without leaving the 18V LXT® battery platform.
The efficient BL™ Brushless Motor generates 64 CFM of suction and 44” of static water lift for fast clean-ups and improved dust extraction, with no cord to pull along or get in the way.
The XCV10PTX weighs only 10 lbs. (with empty dust bag and two 18V 5.0Ah batteries) and has padded shoulder straps and waist belt with multiple adjustments for a comfortable fit.
Cordless and compact, the push button power selection controller attaches to the waist belt of the harness for convenient operation, and the 39” flexible hose has a telescoping extension wand with 20” – 34” of additional reach.
The efficient HEPA filter combined with the filter bag captures large, small and micro dust particulates, and the half-gallon dust collection container is easily removed for dust disposal. When using two 18V 5.0Ah batteries, users will get up to 62 minutes of continuous operation on low setting and 33 minutes on the high setting.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion batteries. Makita® 18V Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita® 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Full Product Description
- Powerful BL™ Brushless Motor generates 64 CFM of suction power and 44" of water lift
- Up to 62 minutes of continuous operation on normal setting and 33 minutes on high setting using two 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries BL1850B
- Efficient two stage HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger extending the life of the main filter
- Auto-start Wireless System (AWS™) utilizes Bluetooth® technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor
- AWS™ capable with Auto-Start Wireless Transmitter (part no. 198901-5) sold separately
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Includes the 3 tool adapters for hose connection to most Makita dust extraction attachments
- Convenient and easy to replace disposable filter dust bag
- Push button controller for power (high/normal) selection and AWS™ (on/off) operation; conveniently attaches to harness waist belt
- Compact and lightweight design; weighs only 10 lbs. with batteries
- Padded shoulder straps and waist belt with multiple adjustments for improved fit and comfort
- Quiet operating sound level of 69 dB(A) on high power and 65 on normal power
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Gross Container Size : .5 gal.
Air Flow Rate : 64 CFM
Static Water Lift : 44"
Continuous Use (max, in minutes) : 62 min.
Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
HEPA filter : Yes
Equipped Filter Efficiency : 99.97% of .3 microns
Automatic-start Wireless System (AWS™) : Capable (transmitter sold separately)
Working Sound Level : 69 dB(A)
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 7-1/4" x 9" x 14-3/4"
Net Weight (with battery) : 10 lbs.
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 17.5 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-889711
Parts & Accessories
- (1) 18V X2 (36V) LXT® BL™ 1/2 Gal. HEPA Filter Backpack Dust Extractor, AWS™ Capable (XCV10ZX)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
- (1) Flexible Hose, 1" x 59" (152992-0)
- (1) HEPA Filter (123636-9)
- (1) Tool Cuff Adapter, 22mm for 1" hose (417765-1)
- (1) Tool Cuff Adapter, 24mm for 1" hose (424379-9)
- (1) Tool Cuff Adapter, 38mm for 1" hose (417766-9)
- (1) Harness (162469-7)
- (1) Filter Dust Bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.