The Makita® 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1.6 Gallon HEPA Filter Backpack Dry Vacuum (XCV17Z)is a powerful and portable clean-up solution that eliminates extension cords that trail corded backpack vacuums. The XCV17Z is ideal for cleaning crews, as well as for construction applications when used as part of a dust extraction system.
The XCV17Z is powered by two 18V Lithium-Ion batteries (sold separately) for 36V power and performance but without leaving the 18V LXT® battery platform. The efficient BL™ Brushless Motor generates 78 CFM of suction and 44” of static water lift for fast clean-ups and improved dust extraction, with no cord to pull along or get in the way.
The XCV17Z weighs 15 lbs. (with empty dust bag and two 18V 5.0Ah batteries, batteries sold separately) and has padded shoulder straps and waist belt with multiple adjustments for a comfortable fit. Cordless and compact, the push button power selection controller attaches to the waist belt of the harness for convenient operation.
The efficient HEPA filter combined with the filter bag captures large, small and micro dust particulates, and the half-gallon dust collection container is easily removed for dust disposal. When using two 18V 5.0Ah batteries, users will get up to 140 minutes of continuous operation on low setting and 40 minutes on the high setting.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita® 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside
Full Product Description
- Powerful BL™ Brushless Motor generates 78 CFM of suction power and 44" of water lift
- Up to 139 minutes of continuous run time on normal setting and 40 minutes on max setting using two 18V LXT® 6.0Ah batteries BL1860B (batteries not included)
- Efficient two stage HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger extending the life of the main filter
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Easily accessible side-loading batteries for added convenience (batteries not included)
- Large capacity disposable filter bag for less frequent disposal
- Push button power selection controller for (max/high/normal) run time; conveniently attaches to harness waist belt
- Built-in L.E.D. light on the controller illuminates the work area
- Durable and compact design
- Padded shoulder straps and waist belt with multiple adjustments for improved fit and comfort
- Quiet operating sound level of 67 dB(A) on max power and 60 on normal power
- Equipped with flexible hose and aluminum telescoping wand for added reach and durability
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Batteries and charger sold separately
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Gross Container Size : 1.6 gal.
Air Flow Rate : 78 CFM
Static Water Lift : 44"
Continuous Use (max, in minutes) : 139 min.
Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
HEPA filter : Yes
Equipped Filter Efficiency : 99.97% of .3 microns
Working Sound Level : 67 dB(A)
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 11-3/4" x 6-7/8" x 20-5/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 15 lbs.
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 19.5 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-890533
Parts & Accessories
(1) Main HEPA Filter (191D12-9)
(1) Crevice Nozzle (197900-4)
(1) Sleeve (456744-4)
(1) 11" Universal Floor Nozzle (127082-8)
(1) Aluminum Telescoping Extension Wand (140G19-0)
(1) Curved Pipe Handle w/ Lock, XCV17 (140G26-3)
(1) Filter Bag, 10/pk (191C26-2)
(1) Harness, XCV17 (162700-1)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.