Clean-ups just got easier with the Makita® 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Cordless 4 Gallon HEPA Filter Dry Dust Extractor, AWS™. The Cordless Dry Dust Extractor (XCV16ZX, tool only) offers maximum versatility and convenience.
In cordless operation, the Dry Dust Extractor is powered by two 18V LXT® batteries for 36V power and run-time, without leaving the 18V LXT® battery platform. Using two 18V 5.0Ah batteries, the Dry Dust Extractor delivers up to 75 minutes of continuous run time on low setting and 40 minutes on high setting. The powerful Makita-built motor delivers 74 CFM and 39” water lift of suction on battery operation.
The Dry Dust Extractor has a 3-stage filtration system engineered for efficient cleaning and to extend the life of the main filter. The system consists of a Pre-Filter Bag (captures larger dust particulates), Damper Filter (captures much smaller particulates) and Main Filter (captures micro particles). All three filter components are included.
The Dry Dust Extractor is loaded with ease-of-use features, such as an oversized on-off switch, variable speed control dial, and dual L.E.D. battery indicators are clearly visible and easily accessible on the top and front of the vacuum. Additional features include quick-release metal latches, large rubber bumper, and rear casters with locking levers.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion batteries. Makita® 18V Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
The XCV16ZX is equipped with Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS™), which uses Bluetooth™ technology for wireless power-on/off communication with the AWS-equipped tool. AWS™ is intelligent communication that eliminates cords and reduces noise.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita® 18V LXT® and Compact batteries with the Star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside
Full Product Description
- Powerful Makita-built BL™ Brushless motor delivers 74 CFM and 39" water lift of suction using two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries (batteries not included)
- Efficient three stage HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Filter cleaning system is designed to maintain optimal suction efficiency and longer filter life
- Auto-start Wireless System (AWS™) utilizes Bluetooth® technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor
- Up to 75 minutes of continuous run time on low setting and 40 minutes on high setting using two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries BL1850B (batteries not included)
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Oversized on-off switch for operator convenience
- Motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials for quiet operating sound levels of 66 dB(A)
- Variable speed control dial for a variety of applications
- Large rubber bumper helps prevent damage to the work environment
- Locking cover for added protection of batteries (batteries not included)
- Quick-release metal latches for easy removal and disposal of debris from canister
- Rear casters feature locking levers to prevent the vacuum from moving
- Removable storage box for storing attachments and batteries
- Optional disposable Filter Dust Bag (195557-5) allows cleaner dust disposal
- Includes anti-static hose (1” x 11-1/2') and three adapter cuffs for various applications
- Dual L.E.D. battery indicators show charge level for each 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery (batteries not included)
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Gross Container Size : 4 gal.
Air Flow Rate : 74 CFM
Static Water Lift : 39"
Continuous Use (max, in minutes) : 75 min.
Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
HEPA filter : Yes
Equipped Filter Efficiency : 99.97% of .3 microns
Automatic-start Wireless System (AWS™) : Yes-Included
Working Sound Level : 66 dB(A)
Net Weight (with battery) : 19 lbs.
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 22.93 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-883436
Parts & Accessories
(1) Anti-Static Hose, 1” x 11’ (195433-3)
(1) Tool Cuff Adapter, 22mm for 1" hose (417765-1)
(1) Tool Cuff Adapter, 24mm for 1" hose (424379-9)
(1) Tool Cuff Adapter, 38mm for 1" hose (417766-9)
(1) Plastic Disposal Bag, 10/pk (195432-5)
(1) HEPA Filter (197166-6)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.