Clean-ups just got easier with the Makita 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless/Corded 2.1 Gallon Dry Vacuum. The XCV04Z (tool only) offers corded or cordless operation for maximum versatility and convenience. In cordless operation, the XCV04Z is powered by two 18V LXT® batteries for 36V power and run-time, without leaving the 18V LXT® battery platform.
Using two 18V 5.0Ah batteries (sold separately), the XCV04Z delivers up to 65 minutes of continuous run time on low setting and 30 minutes on high setting, with 74 CFM and 36” water lift of suction. In corded operation, the vacuum delivers 127 CFM and 96” water lift. The 19.7' power cord combined with the anti-static hoses (1-1/2" x 8' or 1” x 11-1/2', both included) provide extended reach for fast clean-ups.
The XCV04Z has a 3-stage filtration system engineered for efficient cleaning and to extend the life of the main filter. The system consists of a Pre-Filter Bag (captures larger dust particulates), Damper Filter (captures much smaller particulates) and Main Filter (captures micro particles). All three filter components are included. The XCV04Z is loaded with ease-of-use features.
The oversize on-off switch, variable speed control dial, and dual L.E.D. battery indicators are clearly visible and easily accessible on the top and front of the vacuum. Additional features include quick-release metal latches, large rubber bumper, and rear casters with locking levers.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the Star Symbol™ on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Full Product Description
- Powerful Makita-built motor delivers 127 CFM and 96" water lift of suction using corded power
- Powerful Makita-built motor delivers 74 CFM and 36" water lift of suction using two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries (batteries not included)
- Up to 65 minutes of continuous run time on low setting and 30 minutes on high setting using two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries BL1850B (batteries not included)
- Efficient three stage HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger extending the life of the main filter
- Filter cleaning system is designed to maintain optimum suction efficiency and longer filter life
- Precision lightweight motor components and efficient air ducting produce a vacuum weight of only 21.8 lbs with batteries (batteries not included)
- Oversized on-off switch for operator convenience
- Motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials for quiet operating sound levels; 75 dB(A) using corded power and 64 dB(A) using battery power
- Variable speed control dial for a variety of applications
- Large rubber bumper helps prevent damage to the work environment
- Locking cover for added protection of batteries (batteries not included)
- Equipped with 19.7' cord and two anti-static hoses (1-1/2" x 8’ and 1” x 11-1/2') for extended reach
- Quick-release metal latches for easy removal and disposal of debris from canister
- Rear casters feature locking levers to prevent the vacuum from moving
- Removable storage box for storing attachments, batteries and cord rack
- Dual L.E.D. battery indicators show charge level for each 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Gross Container Size : 2.1 gal.
Air Flow Rate : 127 CFM
Static Water Lift : 96"
Continuous Use (max, in minutes) : 65 min.
Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
AMPS : 9.2
Filter Cleaning : Yes
HEPA filter : Yes
Equipped Filter Efficiency : 99.97% of .3 microns
Working Sound Level : 64 dB(A)
Net Weight (with battery) : 21.8 lbs.
Power Type : Corded and Cordless Operation
Shipping Weight : 33.3 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-811170
Parts & Accessories
- (1) Anti-Static Hose, 1-1/2” x 8’ (195434-1)
- (1) Curved Pipe (192562-3)
- (1) Straight Pipe (192563-1)
- (1) 13" Ivory Crevice Nozzle (410306-2)
- (1) 12" Universal Floor Nozzle (122512-4)
- (1) Anti-Static Hose, 1” x 11’ (195433-3)
- (1) Tool Cuff Adapter, 24mm for 1" hose (424379-9)
- (1) Tool Cuff Adapter, 22mm for 1" hose (417765-1)
- (1) Tool Cuff Adapter, 38mm for 1" hose (417766-9)
- (1) Plastic Disposal Bag, 10/pk (195432-5)
- (1) HEPA Filter (197166-6)
- (1) Damper Filter (423398-2)
- (1) Pre-Filter (195553-3)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.