The 18V X2 LXT® Cordless/Corded Upright L.E.D. Area Light (DML810, tool only) is a self-righting light that stays in an upright position. The flood light features a self-balancing design that keeps the light in an upright position, even when knocked over, and delivers 5,500 / 3,000 / 1,500 lumens on High / Medium / Low.
L.E.D. lights effectively illuminate work area without the high heat of halogens and incandescent lights. This light illuminates 360 degrees for full illumination of the space, or 180 degrees to the left or right.
Get up to 15 hours of continuous illumination with two 5.0Ah 18V LXT Battery on low (batteries and charger not included) and over 3 hours on high.
Other features include a dust and water-resistant construction (IP54-rated when using battery) for improved operation in harsh job site conditions and AC inlet and outlet for chaining multiple upright lights together. This allows for illumination throughout the job site, from room to room. Convenient carrying handles provide and a balanced side position allow for easy transportation.
The DML810 offers corded or cordless operation for versatility. It is compatible with Makita’s 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Battery System. It holds two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries but operates using one battery at a time. If AC power is lost, back-up power is provided by an 18V LXT Battery to keeps the flood light on (charged battery must be installed).
It is part of Makita’s 18V LXT System. The LXT Cordless System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries, takes a user from power tools to outdoor power equipment to get the job done. Makita 18V LXT Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Self-righting design keeps work light in upright position
- 3-mode operation: delivers 5,500 lumens on High, 3,000 lumens on medium, and 1,500 lumens on Low
- 3 illumination range modes: 360º, left 180º, and right 180º
- Battery or corded operation; compatible with 18V LXT® batteries (batteries and charger not included)
- Up to 3.3 hours of continuous illumination with two 5.0Ah 18V LXT® battery on high (batteries and charger not included)
- Up to 15 hours of continuous illumination with two 5.0Ah 18V LXT® battery on low (batteries and charger not included)
- Holds (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries but operates using (1) 18V battery at a time; utilizes second battery when needed
- AC inlet and outlet can be used to chain multiple upright lights together
- Back up power is provided by an 18V LXT® battery and keeps the flood light on if AC power is lost (charged battery must be installed)
- L.E.D. lights effectively illuminate work area without the high heat of halogens and incandescent lights
- Dust and water-resistant construction (IP54 rated when using battery) for improved operation in harsh job site conditions
- Convenient carrying handles for easy handling
- Weighs 30.6 lbs. for stability without batteries
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Voltage : 18V
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Cordless/Corded : Corded and Cordless Operation
AC Adapter Included : Yes
Lumens (high/med/low) : 5,500 / 3,000 / 1,500 lm
Run Time (high/med/low) : 3.3 / 7 / 15 hrs
Run Time (max. in minutes) : 18
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 16-1/2" x 16-1/2" x 31"
Net Weight (without battery) : 30.6 lbs.
Shelf Pack Qty : 0
Shipping Weight : 39.8 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-891103
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.