Makita’s 2-1/8" x 24" SDS-MAX Tunnel Bit is designed to drill larger holes in masonry for piping, ventilation, and electrical installations. This bit is ideal for drilling holes in concrete, block, and brick where the depth of the hole exceeds the depth of a standard core bit. The B-66298 features a solid tungsten carbide head, a carbide-tipped centering point for more accurate drilling, and a solid one piece system that transfers power directly to the end of the bit. A two flute design provides faster clearance of debris.
- Ideal for drilling large holes in masonry where the depth of the hole exceeds the depth of a standard core bit
- Solid tungsten carbide head
- Two flute design for faster clearance of debris
- Solid one piece system transfers power directly to the end of the bit
- Asymmetrical tungsten carbide teeth for faster drilling and longer life
- Carbide-tipped centering point helps reduce bit walking for more accurate drilling
- Larger diameters than standard carbide bits which allow smaller hammers to drill larger holes
- For making through-holes in masonry for piping, ventilation and electrical installations
- For use in concrete, block and brick
- 24" overall length; 18" usable length
- For use in rotary hammers that accept SDS-MAX bits
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.