The Makita® 20" Guide Bar is a commercial guide bar. It has a laminated body and is designed for use with low profile chains for increased cutting efficiency. The slim contour provides less weight and increased maneuverability. This guide bar is built for tough jobs with chromoly steel for body strength and tough rails to reduce wear and chipping. A barrier in the guide bar groove acts as an oil retaining feature for improved bar and chain lubrication. It is ideal for use with Makita® Gas Chain Saws (EA5000PR, DCS6421RFG, EA7300PR, EA7301PR, EA7900PR, and EA7901PR sold separately).
- Laminated body commercial guide bar
- Slim contour for less weight and increased maneuverability
- Chromoly steel improves body strength
- Tough rails reduce wear and chipping
- Barrier in guide bar groove acts as an oil retaining feature for improved bar and chain lubrication
- For use with Makita chain saw models DCS6421RFG, EA7300PR, EA7301PR, EA7900PR, EA7901PR
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.