The Makita® 20" Saw Chain is ideal for professional, commercial or occasional users. This saw chain has a small radius for working corners. It features a low-kickback, high performance .325 inch pitch for users who prefer cutting standard-size kerf and top-plate filing indicators to make accurate sharpening easier. The saw chain is made of high-quality materials for long-lasting protection against corrosion. Tie straps help transport oil where it is needed for efficient lubrication.
- Cutters feature small radius working corners for improved performance and easy maintenance
- Bluing process of steel cutters provides long lasting protection against corrosion
- Enhanced grind geometry improves out-of-box sharpness for faster cutting
- Top-plate filing indicators makes sharpening easier
- Cavity in tie straps acts as a reservoir preventing oil from being thrown off the chain by centrifugal force
- Oil holes help carry oil around full length of guide bar for improved lubrication
- Low kickback saw chain in accordance with ANSI B175.1 standard
- For use with Makita chain saw models EA5000PR, EA5001PR, EA5600FR and EA6100PR
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.