MakitaÂ® Portable Band Saw Blades featuring bi-metal construction last longer than carbon blades for added user convenience and value. These blades are designed to cut a wide variety of materials including non-ferrous metal, mild steel, cast steel, and stainless steel. They have a wavy tooth set to make clean cuts in sheets, tubes, and pipes. These blades are for use with the MakitaÂ® 18V LXT Sub-Compact Portable Band Saw (XBP05, sold separately).
- Improved welding process for longer life
- Wavy tooth set for clean cuts in sheets, tubes and pipes
- Durable Bi-Metal construction
- Designed to cut non-ferrous metal, mild steel, cast steel, and stainless steel
- For use with the Makita 18V LXTÂ® Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Portable Band Saw model XBP05
Blade Length : 28-3/4"
Blade Height : 1/2"
Blade Thickness : .02"
Blade Material : Bi-Metal
Workpiece Thickness : 5/64" - 7/64"
TPI : 18
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .19 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-563567
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.