The Makita Hex Shank Titanium Nitride Bits are designed for use drilling holes with impact drivers or driver-drills. These bits feature a 135Â° split point for faster more accurate starts in a variety of material. Each bit is made from high speed steel and coated with titanium nitritde for added durability and a long life.
- 135Â° split point geometry for fast starts and reduced walking
- Titanium Nitride (TiN) coating lasts 2.5X longer than non-coated bits
- Fully ground for easy chip removal and long life
- High Speed Steel (HSS) construction for added durability and long life
- 1/4" hex shank works directly with impact drivers and driver-drills
- For drilling holes in ferrous metal, wood, plastic, non-ferrous metal, cast iron and stainless steel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.