Makita SDS-Plus rotary hammer bits are engineered with a central guiding action for accurate holes. The special impact grade carbide extends the useful life of the bit, and its efficiency. These bits are engineered for reduced vibration.
- Engineered for reduced vibration and noise emissions
- Central guiding action for accurate holes
- Special impact grade carbide
- 4" usable length
- For drilling holes in a variety of masonry materials including concrete
- For use with rotary hammers that accept bits with SDS-PLUS shanks
- Convenient contractor pack contains 25 bits
Product Type (RHB, DS) : Carbide Drill Bits
Shank Type : SDS-PLUS
Application (DB, RHB) : Masonry, Concrete
Diameter : 3/16"
Usable Length : 4"
Overall Length : 6-1/4"
Package Quantity : 25
Shipping Weight : .342 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-335041
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.