The Makita 4-1/2" Diamond Blade features a turbo rim design. The constant contact with the material delivers a smoother finish than segmented blades. Superior quality steel core engineered for longer life.
- Taller 13mm segments are designed for longer life and faster cutting
- Up to 4x longer life than competitive blades
- Hard material blade for cutting concrete, granite, stone and fire brick
- Optimum bond matrix provides a faster, longer lasting, and smoother cutting diamond blade
- Carefully tensioned for less vibration and a superior user experience
- Strict quality control measures ensure superior performance
- Dry or wet cutting for added versatiity
- For use with angle grinders
- Max RPM 13,800
Blade Diameter : 4-1/2"
Application (diamond blades) : Concrete, Granite, Fire Brick
Rim Type : Turbo
Tool Compatibility : Angle grinder, Cut-off Saw
Arbor (diamond blades) : 7/8", 20mm, 5/8"
Shipping Weight : .34 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-557313
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.