The Makita 4-1/2" Low-Vibration Diamond Cup Wheel (A-96403) features an 8-segment turbo rim design and is engineered for improved performance and less vibration. It is an ideal accessory for use with 4-1/2” angle grinders with an electronic controller, and is built for paint and adhesive removal as well as concrete surface preparation. The innovative design produces fast material removal and a smooth finish. The innovative design is engineered to reduce “chatter” for improved operator comfort.
- Low-Vibration design engineered to keep the wheel planted firmly on the surface for more efficient material removal
- Turbo rim design for faster material removal and a smooth finish
- Innovative design reduces chattering for an improved operator experience
- Use with Makita Dust Extracting Surfacing Shroud for a cleaner work environment
- Hubbed design for quick wheel changes; 5/8"-11 arbor
- For paint and adhesive removal as well as concrete surface preperation
- For use with 4-1/2" angle grinders with electronic controller
Blade Diameter : 4-1/2"
Arbor (diamond blades) : 5/8"
Application (diamond blades) : Concrete
Rim Type : Turbo
Tool Compatibility : Angle grinder
Shipping Weight : 1.08 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-458832
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.