Makita INOX Thin Cut-Off Wheels are engineered for faster cutting and reduced material waste in ferrous metals including stainless steel. The efficiency and performance of these super thin INOX Cut-off Wheels makes them ideal for use with 4-1/2” cordless angle grinders as they require less energy for improved battery life. The 60 grit abrasive is engineered for cleaner cuts in metal and stainless steel pipes, sheet and channel.
- .040" thick for faster cutting and reduced material waste
- 60 grit abrasive for cleaner cuts
- Aluminum Oxide construction makes these wheels ideal for ferrous metals including stainless steel
- Thin design requires less energy for improved battery life when used with cordless grinders
- For making cuts in metal and stainless steel pipes, sheet, and channel
- Use with 4-1/2" Angle Grinders
Wheel Diameter : 4-1/2"
Thickness : .040"
Abrasive Wheel Type : Type 1
Arbor : 7/8"
Grit : 60
Application (cut-off wheels) : Ferrous Metal, Stainless Steel, Pipe, Sheet and Channel
Abrasive Material : Aluminum Oxide
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 13,300
Package Quantity : 10
Shipping Weight : .706 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-467681
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.