Makita INOX Grinding Wheels are designed for grinding steel and stainless steel for added versatility. The innovative design produces less noise and vibration for an improve user experience and increased efficiency. The high strength bonding agent and high quality reinforcement provide improved efficiency and durability as well.
- Flexible design allows for more surface area contact and more efficient material removal
- Aggressive composition for faster material removal
- Innovative design for reduced noise
- Reduced vibration for superior user experience
- High strength bonding agent for added durability and long life
- 36 abrasive grit for efficient material removal; 5/32" thick; 7/8" arbor hole
- High quality reinforcement for improved performance through out the life of the wheel
- White aluminum oxide abrasive
- For grinding steel and stainless steel
- For use with 4-1/2" angle grinders
Wheel Diameter : 4-1/2"
Wheel Style : Hubbed Depressed Center
Abrasive Wheel Type : Type 27
Thickness : 5/32"
Arbor : 7/8"
Grit : 36
Application (cut-off wheels) : Ferrous Metal, Stainless Steel
Abrasive Material : Aluminum Oxide
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 13,300
Package Quantity : 25
Arbor (GW, MD, RFD) : 7/8"
Shipping Weight : 5.347 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-461887
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.