Makita 4-1/2" Abrasive Multi-Disc is designed to work with Angle Grinders for material removal and surface preparation.
The Zirconium abrasive grain runs cooler and lasts longer than aluminum oxide.
These wheels work on a variety of materials including metal, wood and plastic.
- General Purpose for metal, wood and plastic
- 120 Grit; 7/8" arbor hole
- Zirconium abrasive grain provides consistent high cut rate; Last up to 20x longer than resin fiber discs
- Phenolic backing prevents backing from scratching surface
- Angled design ensures 90% of the abrasive material is in contact with the work surface; works at a 10º to 25º angle
- For use with 4-1/2" Angle Grinders
Wheel Diameter : 4-1/2"
Wheel Style : Depressed Center
Abrasive Wheel Type : Angled (Type 29)
Arbor (GW, MD, RFD) : 7/8"
Grit : 120
Application (multi-discs) : Metal
Abrasive Material : Zirconium
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 11,000
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .61 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-936859
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.