Makita Cut-Off Wheel features a super thin edge for efficient cutting in a variety of materials. Super thin design lasts up to 3.5x longer than standard Cut-Off Wheels. Designed for less heat discoloration, less material removal and less burning for a better finish.
- For all ferrous metals including steel and cast iron
- 3/64" thick (.045"); 7/8" arbor hole
- Super thin design lasts up to 3.5x longer than standard Cut-Off Wheels
- Designed for less heat discoloration, less material removal and less burning for a better finish
- For use with 4-1/2" Angle Grinders
- Convenient contractor 25 pack
Wheel Diameter : 4-1/2"
Thickness : 3/64"
Abrasive Wheel Type : Type 1
Arbor : 7/8"
Grit : 46
Application (cut-off wheels) : Ferrous Metal, Steel, Cast Iron
Abrasive Material : Aluminum Oxide
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 13,825
Package Quantity : 25
Shipping Weight : 1.87 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-939898
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.