The Makita 4-3/4” x 19” Pointed Spade is ideal for breaking clay, dirt and hard ground when used with a Makita demolition hammer that accepts bits with Makita large shank (demolition hammer sold separately). The Spade is manufactured using state-of-the-art technology, and is CNC machined and forged from industrial-grade alloy material for increased durability. Each Spade is shot-peened for added strength and increased surface hardness, and includes a clear-coat to help prevent corrosion.
- For breaking clay, dirt and hard ground quickly
- Manufactured using state-of-the-art technology, CNC machined and forged from industrial-grade alloy material for increased durability
- Shot peened for added strength and increased surface hardness
- Clear-coat helps prevent corrosion
- For use with demolition hammers that accept bits with Makita large shank
Product Type (RHB, DS) : Spades
Shank Type : Makita large
Width : 4-3/4"
Length : 19"
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : 5.48 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-341288
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.