The Makita 4-3/8” Masonry Saw (model 4100NH) is a powerful cutting solution that is ideal for a range of applications including stone, tile, and concrete.
The 4-3/8” Masonry Saw is powered by a 12 AMP motor, with 14,500 RPM and a cutting capacity of 1-3/8”.
Convenience features include a lock-off button, and a flat rear side motor housing that allows for easy blade changes. The saw weighs only 6.5 lbs. for improved operator comfort.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 12 AMP motor for various cutting applications
- Cuts up to 1-3/8"
- Compact design at only 8-5/8" long and weighs only 6.5 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- High power-to-weight ratio; 14,500 RPM
- Lock-off button helps prevent accidental starts
- Flat rear side of motor housing allows for easy blade changes
- Easy to adjust depth gauge for precision cutting
- Large top handle design for increased comfort
- Powerful cutting in stone, masonry, tile and concrete
- Double insulated
AMPS : 12
Watts Out : 1,500
No Load Speed : 14,500 RPM
Blade Diameter : 4-3/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°) : 1-3/8"
Arbor : 3/4"
Overall Length : 8-5/8"
Net Weight : 6.5 lbs.
GFCI plug : No
Includes dust extraction guard : No
Shipping Weight : 9.46 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-016193
Parts & Accessories
(1) Socket Wrench (782209-3)
(1) Spanner Wrench (781011-1)
(1) 4" Diamond Blade, Turbo, General Purpose (A-94546)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.