The Makita 4-3/8” Masonry Saw with 4” diamond blade (model 4100NHX1) is a powerful cutting solution that is ideal for a range of applications including stone, tile, and concrete.
The 4-3/8” Masonry Saw is powered by a 12 AMP motor, with 13,000 RPM and a cutting capacity of 1-3/8”.
Convenience features include a lock-off button, and a flat rear side motor housing that allows for easy blade changes.
The saw weighs only 6.5 lbs. for improved operator comfort.
The 4100NHX1 also includes two Makita 4” Diamond Blades with turbo rim, engineered for constant contact with material for a smoother cut and finish.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 12 AMP motor for various cutting applications
- Cuts up to 1-3/8"
- Compact design at only 8-5/8" long and weighs only 6.5 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- High power-to-weight ratio; 14,500 RPM
- Easy to adjust depth gauge for precision cutting
- Lock-off button helps prevent accidental starts
- Flat rear side of motor housing allows for easy blade changes
- Large top handle design for increased comfort
- Powerful cutting in stone, masonry, tile and concrete
- Double insulated
AMPS : 12
Watts Out : 1,500
No Load Speed : 14,500 RPM
Blade Diameter : 4-3/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°) : 1-3/8"
Arbor : 3/4"
Overall Length : 8-5/8"
Net Weight : 6.5 lbs.
GFCI plug : No
Includes dust extraction guard : No
Shipping Weight : 9.46 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-016193
Parts & Accessories
(1) Socket Wrench (782209-3)
(1) Spanner Wrench (781011-1)
(2) 4" Diamond Blade, Turbo, General Purpose (A-94546)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.